How to apply
Here, you'll find information on eligibility, how to submit your application, and how to get help.
In this section
- Our entry routes include graduate entry and standalone courses. Find the right course to match your needs.
- Check which qualifications you need.
- Could you benefit from recognition and accreditation of prior learning?
- Are there any special requirements (such as registering at a local teaching institution)?
- Have you previously applied / previously registered for this or another programme? If so please contact us before submitting your application as it is likely you do not need to submit a new application.
How to apply
Before you start we advise you read the relevant application guidance notes:
- Guidance notes for Undergraduate applications [PDF]
- Guidance notes for Postgraduate applications [PDF]
Once you are ready to apply, follow the steps below.
1. Complete the online application form
Apply for a course through its dedicated course page. You can also apply to study our modules individually in many cases.
2. Submit the application form
Remember to attach any available documents we need and if applicable pay any application fee. We won't be able to process your application fully until we have received everything we need. However, you can still apply whilst you gather outstanding documentation. We will then write to you requesting this evidence.
To apply for your prior learning to be accredited, please complete the relevant section on the application form.
3. Await our response
We acknowledge your application by email within 24 hours. This includes a student reference number in case you need to contact us about your application.
4. Register online and pay course fees
You have until the registration deadline to accept an offer and pay your initial fees. We send you your study materials as soon as they become available.